Hello Blogland!!! How is everyone today?? It’s ANOTHER cold, grey, rainy & icy day in WEstern Maryland. I am SICK to death of 33 degree rain!! Come on SPRING!!! I am itching to get in the garden!!
I decided to come up with a ”Bucket List” of stuff I’d like to do in the coming year. Stuff I would or could REALISTICALLY do. Not like “Climb Mt Everest” because a) I hate heights, b) I hate hiking! These are in no particular order:
1. Put a pink or turquoise streak in my hair when it FINALLY is my natural color!!
2. Buy cowboy boots. There’s a pair in TURQUOISE I’ve seen that I am drooling over.
3. Learn to play the ukulele or mandolin. I play a WICKED tambourine on Sunday mornings at church!
4. Buy a cruiser bicycle to ride around town. Wouldn’t the Diva look adorable riding in the basket??
5. Take belly dance lessons. I got the belly-might as well USE it!!
6. FINALLY visit the art museum in town. I’ve heard it’s really cool. I’ve been to the Smithsonian multiple times.
7. Buy an outrageous rockin’ vintage outfit and wear it to work.
8. Have friends over for a Middle Eastern Dinner Soiree cooked by me. Maybe I’ll bellydance as entertainment!
9. Audition or compete in a talent contest. Bet you wonder what my talent is!!!!
10. Learn to take better photographs. I’ve got a nice camera. Why do my pictures suck??
I may add more as the year goes by. Do you have a bucket list??
And now to the fashion portion of our show!!! The family got together Sunday to celebrate my birthday and my son-in-law starting his new job (law enforcement!!) I decided I needed to sear some retina’s!
Skirt-Gifted/Retail, boots-Retail, Top&Cardi-JonesNewYork/Thrifted. They still had the tags on them! $89 for $4!!!!
Monday was a tiring day-my first back in a week and of course there was a crapstorm to clean up after!!
Top-Vintage\Thrifted, Belt-Thrifted, Boots-Retail, Pendant-Thrifted/DIY, Crinkle Microsuede Skirt-Dressbarn/Thrifted
I have decided that the skirt I wore today, although I love it in theory, has got to go. It rides up weird no matter WHAT you wear under it. It’s now a bit too big and it hits at an odd place length-wise. Of course I got a comment about wearing my cow outfit!!! LOL–its flowers not cow-spots!!
Cardigan-Thrifted, Top-LandsEnd/Thrifted, Skirt-LaneBryant/Thrifted, Boots-Retail
Mark your calendars for Saturday May 18, 2013. I will be hosting another cyber-party to celebrate the Diva’s 11th Birthday. She is already demanding quite an extravaganza!!!!! More details will follow!! As she IS an International Style Icon she is expecting nothing less than fabulous party attire from her guests!!!
Well, I’m off to watch my Tuesday TV boyfriend Mark!!! Chat with y’all Thursday!!